Friday 16 December 2011

English school

My first goal is to improve my English. For this reason the choice of the school becomes very important.
Almost all the schools in Brisbane are in the city centre, and at first sight are all the same.
I spent some day collecting information about the type of courses, prices, quality, location, etc
The choice is really hard!
We often think only of the cost, but I didn't want to waste my time at a cheap school
The best way is to know someone who had been to one of the schools.
So, I talked with a friend, an Italian girl, who told me about a school with good teachers, a nice environment, and very good classrooms. This sounded like what I am after.

The choice was right: teachers are friendly and very knowledgeable, which makes the lessons very pleasant and not at all stressful. There is a lot of choice for courses (General English, IELTS, Cambridge, etc)
The school has a kitchen with microwave, refrigerator and hot/cold water dispenser, 3 computer rooms, and a dvd room.


Students are from Venezuela, Brazil, France, Spain, Colombia, Poland, Belgium, Korea:
a nice mix of cultures, past experiences and dreams, who share the desire to come to Australia to improve their English...and, why not, to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment